Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Crap Apple Blooms and Trumpet Vine Rooting!

The trumpet vines that were a gift from another gardener (I call her the "naughty Ann", guess I will have to re-think that) is rooting nicely and showing signs of green growth. I am going to add this to my newly acquired gazebo. A wind storm tore the material cover off my sisters gazebo. She is going to buy a new one. I told her I would take the old one off her hands. I plan to place it were the swimming pool used to be. I am hoping the vines will take over the metal frame and make a good spot to place a hammock.
Our Crab Apple is blooming. I only wish these blossoms would last longer. It's so pretty. I cut some and added them to my vase that was filled with some fresh cut lilacs. My studio smells so good and Tater (our cat) can't get to them, see he is not allowed upstairs. I will be able to enjoy fresh cut flowers indoors once again.

Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons. ~Ruth Ann Schabacker

No comments: