Sunday, April 27, 2014

Garden Tool Mailbox

I got this idea from Flea Market Gardening's Facebook page to use a mailbox in the garden to hold your tools. Easy access. I found this mailbox at the Habitat ReStore Store for only $8.00...it even came with the post. Of course, I had to glam it up a little. I added the top piece (a Goodwill find for $1.19) Some plastic edging that was cut down and painted white. Of course the crowning jewel is the nob I got at Hobby Lobby at 50% off. Adding a bracket to hold my weeding pail. Can't wait to get the wash tub planted I used as a base. It puts the crowing touch on The Lady Lounge.
Wash tub that was painted using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint
Plastic Edging
Bracket to hold my weeding pail




5 comments:

michael said...

To look outside your window and appreciate the perspective of different blossoms in sprout all through springtime... is it not delightful? A few of the excellent blossoms you can develop in your yard are sunflowers, roses, calla lilies, hydrangeas, and orchids. On the off chance that you have a green thumb, then you ought to utilize that incredible present.

Anonymous said...

I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. floral painted mailboxes

best humidifier for bedroom said...

It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!.

Delphine said...



So cute! And useful! Did you put cement into the tub to hold the post and mailbox? Thank you for your pics and ideas.

Anonymous said...

Does the wind knock it down at all ever- I would think by me being in a tub- it might fall over?!