Monday, June 2, 2008

Bird Bath Flower Bed filling in nicely!

This used to be two different flower beds. I decided to make it one big one. I really like the way it turned out. I still need to add some annuals this year, for that season long color.



The actual flower is the plant's highest fulfilment, and are not here exclusively for herbaria, county floras and plant geography: they are here first of all for delight. - John Ruskin
Two friends I found at a resale shop for a really good price found a new home playing for the birds in this new bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anne,
Hi, I'm Trudy from our wool and rags group. I have a blog as well, but it is mostly about my life, gardens, mishaps (I have a lot of those) and some of my penny rugs, rug hooking and other crafty stuff.

Your gardens blow my away! How beautiful they are, and so tidy. I tend to be more of a 'cottage' style gardener, just because physically, I can't garden every day.

I love this blog, and will return again and again to follow your progress.

Wooly hugs,
Trudy
Peterborough Ontario